From 2014-12-11 to 2015-01-09
- 13:44 Support request #348 (Closed): Postgres errors "duplicate key value".
Trying to get my HRM 3.2.1 install on Ubuntu Server 14.04 working, but I keep running into database issues, e....
- 13:43 Report a bug #342 (Closed): Cannot select files containing blanks
- 19:20 Report a bug #343: Jobs with output file format "IMS (Imaris Classic)" fail
- Do you have Huygens Pro or Essential?
- can you open the original file and look at the paramteters (number of time p...
- 18:28 Report a bug #343: Jobs with output file format "IMS (Imaris Classic)" fail
- The job settings say:
time interval: *not set*
As far as I can see the image has only one time point. (I didn't...
- 18:07 Report a bug #342: Cannot select files containing blanks
- The provided php file solves the problem, thanks!
- 18:06 Feature request #347 (Closed): Can't reply to open tickets
- Ah, yes, now it works. Thanks! I will reply to the other tickets.
- 16:57 Feature request #347: Can't reply to open tickets
- Please try now: I granted the permissions to "Add note" and "Edit own note" to the Reporter role.
- 00:07 Feature request #347 (Closed): Can't reply to open tickets
- Hi Aaron,
I registered, but I still can't find the button to reply to tickets (see feature request #345). I have a...
- 11:22 Report a bug #346: Queued Jobs
Could you please ask your HRM administrator whether your file folders can be accessed by HRM?
To check whet...
- 11:17 Report a bug #346 (Closed): Queued Jobs
- Hello my jobs are all in the queue and not starting the procedure...
- 13:00 Feature request #345: Can't reply to open tickets
- Hi, from the menu at the top left corner pick "Register".
- 18:17 Feature request #345 (Closed): Can't reply to open tickets
- Hi, I created three tickets (342, 343, 344) yesterday, but I cannot reply to them. I can't find the button "reply". T...
- 14:03 Report a bug #344: package php5-mysql must be installed even for PostgreSQL database
- 13:59 Report a bug #343: Jobs with output file format "IMS (Imaris Classic)" fail
- Does the original file contain more than one time point? Have you specified a time interval?
- 13:53 Report a bug #342: Cannot select files containing blanks
- Please try replacing select_images.php with this (not yet released) version: https://github.com/aarpon/hrm/blob/fix/3...
- 02:55 Report a bug #344 (Closed): package php5-mysql must be installed even for PostgreSQL database
- The installation manual states that the Debian package php5-mysql only needs to be installed, when using MySQL as the...
- 02:42 Report a bug #343 (Closed): Jobs with output file format "IMS (Imaris Classic)" fail
- Dear HRM developers,
when I select "IMS (Imaris Classic)" as the output file format in step 4 of the job creation ...
- 02:32 Report a bug #342 (Closed): Cannot select files containing blanks
- Dear HRM developers,
In the image selection step of the job creation wizard (select_images.php) I cannot move imag...
- 15:00 Report a bug #338: Job stuck in queue
- Hi there,
That sounds like a problem with your user folders. Can you ask your admin to check that out?
- 14:49 Report a bug #338 (Closed): Job stuck in queue
all my jobs get stuck in the queue and don't get processed. I tried the exact same job, same file and same s...
- 13:16 Report a bug #336: Problem with the HRM queue.
- Hello Joe,
Could you please write to email@example.com? Then I can contact you via e-mail to ask you a few technical ...
- 13:05 Report a bug #336 (Closed): Problem with the HRM queue.
I uploaded the images and created the jobs 2 days ago but they seem to be stuck in the queue.
- 11:00 Report a bug #335 (New): Issue with non ASCII characters in filenames.
- Hello HRM Community,
I hope you can help I have received an error message from one of our users. See attached. I'm...
Also available in: Atom