Feature request #500
Possibility for admin to change default file format output
|Target version:||HRM Development - 3.6.0|
Currently the default output is always set to ICS.
It would give more flexibility if the HRM admin could change the preferred output to a different file format under 'Preferences'
That's a very good idea which shouldn't be too hard to implement.
- Target version changed from 16 to 4.0.0
- Target version changed from 4.0.0 to 3.6.0
- Status changed from New to Resolved - Test / Merge
- Assignee set to Daniel
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Fixed in aee3f178fae770c2a83f9fff03d9fc9ada441c9c.
- Assignee changed from Daniel to Aaron
- % Done changed from 100 to 90
Make sure that the script that checks the configuration file tests for the existence of the new configuration variable!
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
Added check for new configuration variable $default_output_format in resources/checkConfig.php.
- Status changed from Resolved - Test / Merge to Closed
Also available in: Atom