Feature request #499
Add coverslip editor for spherical aberration correction
|Target version:||HRM Development - 4.0.0|
- Default setting should be to always correct for spherical aberration.
- Just like in Huygens Essential, and Professional, it would be very beneficial that the user can view and change the orientation interactively via a 'coverslip editor'. The XZ preview is already generated by Huygens Core, so this XZ MIP preview can be used in the coverslip editor.
- Coverslip editor can be hidden under an 'Advanced' button
#1 Updated by Daniel about 4 years ago
- Target version set to 16
There are different sub topics here.
- Defaulting to Spherical Aberration Correction is something we should address in the next minor release.
- Adding a coverslip editor has been planned for a long time now but does need more work. That's something we won't have time for before the 4.0 release (new queue manager).