Feature request #143
Make SNR Calculator Preview Image Scroll down.
|Target version:||HRM Development - 3.3.0|
When using the SNR calculator, it is useful to zoom the browser (CTRL + Mouse wheel) to see a larger preview.
Unfortunately when there are more than 3 channels, the preview image is too high up to fit on the screen as you look at the later channels.
A solution would be for the preview image to always be visible on the right panel when scrolling down. As in if the preview image were to leave the visible area of the screen, scroll it down so that it remains visible. This would help the visualization
#1 Updated by Niko almost 7 years ago
- Tracker changed from Feature request to ToDo
- Project changed from HRM Community to HRM Development
- Subject changed from Make SNR Calculator Preview Image Scroll down to Make SNR Calculator Preview Image Scroll down.
- Category set to User Interface
- Assignee set to Aaron
- Target version set to 3.2.0
- Start date deleted (
#6 Updated by Daniel almost 6 years ago
- Target version changed from 3.2.0 to 3.2.1
This feature works nicely for me.
I tested HRM 3.2 'devel' with Chrome and Firefox.
It definitely breaks no features in the SNR estimator.
Changing target to 3.2.1 so that we don't forget to test the feature with other browsers as well sometime.