Feature request #140
Read file metadata BEFORE building microscope settings.
|Target version:||HRM Development - 3.3.0|
Transferred from the old SF.net issue tracker:
Meaning, when creating new parameters offer to read in a file's metadata first, then pre-populate the usual settings pages with the metadata that was found on the file. This would help in two ways:
1. Check the available metadata that can be used for batch processing
2. Check the integrity of the metadata and make sure that there are no errors.
#1 Updated by Niko over 6 years ago
- Tracker changed from Feature request to Feature
- Project changed from HRM Community to HRM Development
- Subject changed from Read file metadata BEFORE building microscope settings to Read file metadata BEFORE building microscope settings.
- Description updated (diff)
- Target version set to 3.3.0
- Start date deleted (